Self Leadership Public 20th September – ...
Self Leadership Public 20th September – 2019
Public Seminar 2019 // Brussels // September 20th, 2019
You know the power that SLII® brings to an organization. One of the best ways to instill SLII as part of your culture is to also teach your individuals how to diagnose themselves and ask for the leadership style they need. The new Self Leadership training program includes more engaging activities, videos, and more skill practice than ever before. Why is adding Self Leadership to SLII a smart choice?
Research shows that people who exhibit the traits of self-leaders are more likely to have
* High autonomy
* Great connections with colleagues
* High competence
* High loyalty to the organization
* High productivity
SLII and our new Self Leadership program work together seamlessly and the new Self Leadership one-day design gives your individual contributors the tools they need with no training for trainer required
Implement Self Leadership training in your organization as a live in-person workshop, live virtual workshop, or online course. All designs include engaging participant materials, videos, and learning activities that teach participants the following key concepts:
- Situational Leadership® II—learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager
- Assumed Constraints—learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
- Points of Power—learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence
- Proactive Conversations—learn how to seek the direction and support they need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they prepare the agenda Tools also included are:
- The SLII App—a mobile app that helps learners master Situational Leadership® II and decide what they need most in each situation
- One on One Worksheet—a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
- Perceptions of Self Leadership Questionnaire—a tool that compares participants’ perceptions with those of their manager in seven key areas of self leadership
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders seeking to be more productive and satisfied at work.
Anyone who reports to managers trained in Situational Leadership® II.
Registration includes workshop, materials and lunch: 950 Eur Excl VAT / 1 day all inclusive